Sunday, January 5, 2014

{Christmas photography}

I'm sure everyone took at least 1,000 pictures this Christmas right? :-) I know I did! My parents Christmas tree proved the perfect time to practice a great photography tip from Click It Up A Notch.com.

Check out the the blog post from Courtney {here} at her blog. It's called How to Create Beams of Christmas Lights. I loved the effect it gave and did it several times with different settings to see which I liked best. My family all voted on this one:


© Through His Grace Photography

It takes some practice to get everything just right but the effect is gorgeous. The thing that I love the most about this effect is that the "perfect shot" is just up to your opinion. I loved this one as well:

© Through His Grace Photography

This one is super bright but it makes me wonder how bright the star must have shone that was announcing Jesus' birth. It must have been a sight to behold. 

The next one is also a favorite of mine, it is just a regular photo of their Christmas tree. So pretty and amazing.

 © Through His Grace Photography

Christmas is always a wondrous time of year for me, it makes me appreciate that my Savior was born to die for me. What a beautiful gift to the world God gave us.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures and don't forget to check out the blog post above on how to achieve this effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment